Company shall define Personal Information as follows;
“It shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information, will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual.”
1) We use information which is email address, name, company name, department name, in order to contact to the person, confirmation client information to perform service of “music production distribution tasks”, “picture and movie production”, “design tasks”, “event planning “, and the relevant tasks.
2) There is a case which a person or company which use above service, provide necessary contact information such as address, phone number or name of person or company in order to contact them, however we shall not use the information which can specify the particular these person and company except for the contact with them.
Where a person cannot provide or input Personal Information of necessary matters upon using such service, please note the person cannot receive such service.
With respect to Personal Information which is retained by us, we will not use and provide except the purpose of the provision 2. In case we use and provide it except the provision 2, we shall notify a person in advance, and we acquire the person’s consent.
However, we may disclose the following cases without a person’s consent.
1) Case in which is based on any laws, or disclose to courts, quasi-judicial agency, administrative agency, regulatory authority due to complaint procedure, non-contentious cases or contentious case.
2) Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
3) Cases in which the handling of personal information is special necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
4) Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
In following the cases, the individual receiving such Personal Information shall not be deemed a third party for the application of the provisions of the foregoing 4 provisions:
1) Cases in which we entrust the handling of Personal Information in whole or in part within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use.
2) Cases in which it is used jointly between related government agencies and regulatory authority.
3) Cases in which Personal Information is provided in relation to succession of a business based on Incorporation and the other reasons.
Where we entrust a necessary part of business with providing our service, we may deposit Personal Information. (subagents)
In this case, we will select trustees which complies with any laws and our personal information protect standard, and we make an agreement, and then we supervise handling of appropriate Personal Information.
1) Our service user shall provide Personal Information by own intention.
2) Our service user shall use "administrative scrivener business" with own intention and responsibility.
3) User oneself shall be liable for the contents to supply or input Personal Information and activity information and the information
4) Our service user may change, add, and delete Personal Information which is provided or input, and any other information by the qualification of our service user of "the administrative scrivener business" at any time.
Also our service user may ask the following person for the change after the service end, and cancellation of the registration information.
CLAP's Inc. Personal Information consultation counter.
Established in September 1, 2017
Final revision in August 8, 2022